A few of you have been asking what I put in my green smoothie that you may see me drinking daily on my Instagram stories. So here it is! I literally crave this smoothie everyday. Full of greens and healthy fats, this is a perfect smoothie to incorporate into your day. There’s just something about having a healthy smoothie that makes me feel like if I don’t quite hit the mark in the healthy eating departments for the rest of the day, then at least I got my green smoothie in!
I like mine more on the thinner side, especially during the winter months, as I feel like it makes me less cold, lol! If you prefer your smoothies to be thicker, just reduce the amount of almond milk!
EVERYDAY GREEN SMOOTHIE
(Makes 1 large personal serving)
- 2 large handfuls of fresh spinach or leafy greens
- About 1/2 cup frozen pineapple (8-10 chunks)
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 heaping tbsp unrefined coconut oil
- 1 & 1/2 – 2 cups almond milk
- 1 tsp greens powder supplement (optional)
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend until smooth!