Okay people, I’m seriously proud of this salad! It’s a winner for sure! Super summery, super delish and super healthy??
Here it is – I’m sure you all know I’m not much of a writer, but I do LOVE sharing healthy food ideas and inspiration. And to be honest, I have been known to get annoyed when I am trying to find a recipe and have to scroll a million miles just to find it at the end, so def won’t be boring you with my terrible writing for that very reason.
So once again, here it is, no scrolling required?!
- 1 medium size romaine heart, chopped
- 1 large tomato
- 1 peach
- 2 thin slices of red onion
- 1 avocado
- About 14 fresh basil leaves
- 2-3 tbsp capers
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Balsamic reduction (I really like the brand Nonna Pia’s http://nonnapias.com/products/or make your own!)
- Sea salt & cracked pepper
- Chop romaine, cut tomato & peach into wedges, thinly slice red onion, half, core and peel avocado.
- Add prepped ingredients, dividing in half, to two individual bowls. Add basil leaves. Sprinkle with capers. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil & balsamic reduction. Season with sea salt & cracked pepper.