Finally your search can come to a halt, here it is, the best peanut sauce recipe! I know it’s easy for me to say because I created this recipe after all, but I’ve also had a lot of taste testers and they tell me this has become their go-to peanut sauce recipe now!
Dip salad rolls into this sweet & salty peanuty sauce, or drizzle all over vermicelli bowls. Delicious chilled on a soba noodle salad as well. Hey you can even drink this stuff (I won’t judge)!
The Best Peanut Sauce:
(Makes 1 + 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2-3 tbsp tamari or soy sauce (if using light or low sodium, add 3 tbsp, if using full salt, reduce to 2 tbsp)
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1-2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 tsp dried ginger
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- Optional – add chili flakes or drizzle of sriracha for some spice!
- In a small pot, add all ingredients and heat burner to med/low. Whisk ingredients until smooth.
- Bring to a slow simmer and whisk for a couple of minutes until desired thickness is achieved. (Will also thicken slightly upon standing)